Adobe Stock (Formerly Fotolia.com) is a place to make money by selling photos. Adobe Stock (Formerly Fotolia.com) is one of the best online image bank having access to millions of photos, illustrations and videos.
You don’t have to be a professional photographers to earn money by selling pictures. All you have to do is to use your smartphones to take pictures of objects and scenes that you love and sell them online to earn quick easy money.
Fotolia.com is owned by Adobe and it is an online marketplace to buy and sells various illustrations to millions of users across the globe.
The company has been around since 2005 and it has over 82 million images in its bank and over 3 million registered members with its number continuously growing.
Whether you are a professional photographer or just interested in taking amazing photo shots then footolia.com gives you all chance make money by selling photos.
Trending: 23 Legit Ways to Make Money with Photography in 2022 (Ultimate Guide)
How to Make Money by Selling Photos on Adobe Stock (Formerly Fotolia.com)
1. To get started, go to the website footolia.com and sign up for an account. Just click Sign Up on their main page or sign up though HERE. Once you are done, confirm your account through email.
2. After signing up for an account, you will be taken to your dashboard where there are various options to help you get started.
3. To start selling your images, click on Sell Images on the bottom left of the options window on your dashboard. You will see another window where you have to click on the Contribute Now button.
4. You will then be taken to Adobe Stock page, where you have to create an account as well. Just click on Create Adobe ID, sign up and confirm your account.
5. After clicking on the conformation link, you will be taken to a window where you are asked if you are a member of Fotolia.com, click the yes option.
6. You will be ask to sync Adobe with your Fotolia.com account, simply log in to sync. The next step is to review and check each item on this window.
7. You can now upload your images! Just click on browse button to upload files directly from your computer.
8. The next step is to simply add the description and key words for your image. After this you will see a notice on your upper right corner stating “Your item is ready to be submitted”.
9. Just click on Lets Go button. Next click on Upload and then again on Upload product ID.
10. Once you have uploaded the file, another dialog box will appear asking you to submit your file. Click Submit.
11. Once submitted, another small dialog box will appear where you have to check the photo you want to upload and then click on the submit button again.
12. You will need to fill out the tax form, where you will have to enter your details.
What you should know about Making Money by Selling Photos on Adobe Stock (Formerly Fotolia.com)
After you have created your account, there are some fact that you should know if you want to make money on footolia.com by selling photos.
After your photos have been submitted, the team will check out those photos and will let you know if they have been accepted or rejected.
Based on the acceptance, you decide the price for your picture not Fotolia.Fotolia accepts images from unprofessional photographers as well.
Helpful Suggestion: How to make money online without referrals
How do you make money on Fotolia
Fotolia pays its contributors through PayPal and Skrill. You can request for withdraw, once you have credit of 50 or above.
One thing you need to note is that you decide the price for your images, so when a customer download one of your photos you will receive payment in form of credit.
One credit is worth $1 and the standard price of a photo is worth 5 credits.Another thing you need to consider is also when it comes to payment of royalties, this is what you need to know:
- That contributors that sell their content from the company’s pay-as-you-go system, they receive 20-63% of the sale price.
- While the content sold on a subscription bases will earn the contributor 30-33% of the sales price.
Wrapping Up On How to Make Money by Selling Photos on Adobe Stock (Formerly Fotolia.com)
One of the legit site to make money online is by selling photos on Fotolia. It has a huge base of clients mostly in Europe.
Fotolia is one of the top photo selling sites to earn money even if you are an amateur photographer.
And if you are a professional photographer? One of the best place to build your portfolio is Fotolia. It has a reputable library to build your portfolio and stand out in the photography profession.
Is there anything you would like to say about making money online? Comment below or share it your friends so that they can also start making money without any investment.